10 Signs of a Scrapbook Addict
Here is a list of signs that might indicate your wife being addicted to scrapbooking:
- Your wife is the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo, people; I don't have enough for a mini-album!" (even though she used all of the 2Gb on the memorycard available)...
- They can find blue screen photo split backs in all the unusual places--school lunch bags, briefcases, pants pockets, the dog's water bowl, your used tools in the garage (that you forgot/didn't have time yet to store)...
- A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable--it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges. Wondering why your co-workers act strange around you at lunchtime???
- Your wife tries to claim her scrapbook purchases as medical expenses 'cause it's considered "therapy"; if this one is accepted, maybe there is still hope that we can claim CABLE TELEVISION aswell...
- She buys a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper. Just wait what she bought for you...
- Your child is the only one in agriculture class who thinks "crop" is to "cut your photos."
- Your wife decides to get your child piano lessons so she'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in this month's kit.
- Your wife has YOU redecorate your family room to coordinate with her photo album covers.
- Your three year old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality".
- You're in a fender bender and your wife's first thought is, "I wonder what die-cut shape will coordinate with this event?" And she is still wondering why you gave her the "evil eye".
And of course a scrapbook addict doesn't follow a 12 step program but a 12 x 12 step one.