Friday, January 19, 2007

Weekend Part 2

Sorry 'bout yesterday, but I really didn't have any time to make fun about my wife... Had to rush and the weather wasn't as cooperative as expected aswell... Hopefully this movie will "blow" you away!!!

Like last week and probably next week again, I will post some fun stuff to get you through the weekend without your co-workers; and nothing else but your wife and her addiction...



Hope you have a great weekend and hope to see you back on Monday!

Bubbah!

9 comments:

Leike said...

Whoaaaaa really like this one. Good find.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love your blog Bubbah!

Familie Kubben said...

Hahahaaa this movie is really good! My husband loves it also :)
I'll send it immediately to my best scrapbook friend ;)

=Marianne= said...

Geweldig!!! TFS

"Grendel" said...

Oh yeah - this is becoming a trend - found a great british one - I attached the utube link here: http://scrapbook-widower.blogspot.com/2007/01/crafty-women-tips-and-fiddles.html

"Grendel" said...

Hmm link didn't post too well but it will be in the top few posts at:

http://scrapbook-widower.blogspot.com

Or Bubbah already has a link to my blog on his links section

Brigitta said...

this is soooo funny, I guess it does have its advantages being a scrapbooker and not having a partner hahahaha

Anonymous said...

you are funny....:)

Anonymous said...

you guys (you and Grendel) are brilliant!!!! How do you get away with this sacrilege!!! :D ROTFLMAO