Monday, January 22, 2007

Grey, Basic Grey

Hope you a good weekend, mine was full of preparing for the birthday party of my oldest son while my wife went off to a B'day party... My son set his mind on a Western Party with Native American indians and Cowboys, so I created a Totem! Will post the instructions and end result when I am completly done!

But now back to the subject: like I told before, I do not mean to eavesdrop, but I do pick up a lot of conversations...

Last time she was talking about getting cream to get rid off the fine lines in her face... I already have them for like centuries, but you don't see me buying some $40 cream to put on my face! Or for that matter anywhere else!!!

Then of course she had to drag in the fact that she only has 1 or 2 grey hairs, while she refers to me as being:

BASIC GREY

At least I am not coloring my hair to make me look more intelligent...

Bubbah

5 comments:

Monique said...

Hè zat ik ook niet bij dat gesprek.....

Hahahaha!!!

Daffie Online said...

Bwahaha... I know she wants to get rid of Basic Grey.... then why not get rid of all the Grey at the same time?

Anonymous said...

Bubbah, i read a few of your posts and completely rolled over the floor laughing..... that little movie....it's hilarious hahahaha, oh and i dropped by on the other blog too, so so so funny.
Keep it going!

"Grendel" said...

I reckon the grey hairs are proliferating on my head too - if only G Dubya had recognised that the real threat to western civilization (fishing weekends) had come from within I might still have fewer grey hairs. . .

Morti said...

See, you're getting sucked in already - creating a totem pole.....MWAHAHAHAHA - ve haf vays of makink you craft!