Friday, January 26, 2007

Scrapbooking for Dummies

YES!!!

I could not resist this post; I had it for a week already...

IT REALLY EXSIST!!!!


Wanna know what's in here?

- 1 - Sheet Of Stickers (80+ Stickers)
- 10 Sheets Of White Paper (Acid Free)
- 1 Scrapbooking Design Cd With 50+ Templates
- 1 Pair Of Edging Scissors
- 1 Stencil
- 1 Glue Stick (Acid Free)
- 1 Pen (Acid Free)
- 1 Scrapbooking For Dummies Booklet
- 1 12×12 Postbound Linen Album
- 10 12×12 Acid Free Sheet Protectors

And that all for just: $22.49

IF ONLY YOUR WIFE KNEW!!!

I'm off for the weekend celebrating my son's 6th birthday (with a Native American Idian party), so hope you have a good one! See you back on Monday!

Bubbah!

2 comments:

Freckles said...

Is there ANYTHING they dont have a "dummy's" guide to?? And your wife sounds cool, scrapbooking? hmm musy have alot of paticance.. I tryed it once.. I gave up 4 mins and 23 seconds later..

"Grendel" said...

Thank god that Christmas has gone already otherwise many a scrapper's partner may have been 'encouraged' to scrap by finding one of these in their stocking.

I'd rather a lump of coal - I could either burn it for warmth or demonstrate my social responsibility by burying it.