Thursday, January 18, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY

OK, just a quick note this time...

Had to take a day off at one job to go to some seminar about webshops in general for my other "Boss". Had to take a look for myself to see what is offered in the field of webshops, payments and other stuff.

Hopefully my wife's business will refund the entrance ticket and parking, and with some luck the milage aswell! Otherwise I will just skip another weekend working on her scrap-room...

SEE WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!

On the subject of the scrap-room: a contractor came over to give me a quote and date on the gas piping (the gasmeter needs to be moved several meters and refitted), and he told me that he would do that on January 30th, half a day, two man... I even called the gas company about the date, but those people are like civil servants: they have to leave on time... So you guessed already

HE LEFT FOR THE EVENING! PLEASE CALL BACK IN THE MORNING!

BUBBAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come over to CuraƧao....they say they come on a certain afternoon between 2-6 and just come the next day :-0 Goodluck with the scraproom! Curious what it will look like ;-)