Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You probably seen all those polls and tags that your wife is giving answers to, so she can be identified as being a certain kind of Tarot card and so on...

So l was doing my own thing yesterday evening and I was listening to Dick Dale (King of the Surf Guitar - Music from the Motion Picture Pulp Fiction) and wondering what song title could describe my wife's addiction. Uhm, that was something to think about...

I came up with this one:

Golden Earring - The devil made me do it

I know that most of the readers overhere are women, so I am also wondering how they might see themselves (always good for a laugh)!!!

BUBBAH!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always going to a shop and think at myself: I will not buy so much!!! So I think of myself by the following titel:

Nick Kamen - I promise myself

Lisa!

Ed (a.k.a. Bubbah) said...

Lisa,

Do you keep your promise or is it just that? A Promise...

BuBbah

D@nielle said...

ok babe I thought about it all day and came up with :

Luther Vandross - Never Too Much ...

I think you can say I took that literally ....LOL

Daffie Online said...

Moment to myself - Macy Gray

Ed (a.k.a. Bubbah) said...

You ladies probably meant to say "Just can't get enough - Depeche Mode"

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Here's a little something you may like.

http://planetscrap.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Uhm... Gimme, gimme, gimme... by Abba? LOL

=Marianne= said...

Ehmm ....
- I just call to say I love you (van mijn scrapparadijs op de zolder naar de bank beneden want daar zit hubbie te zappen en de hele avond naar kleine stukjes nix te kijken!
of
- promised you a miracle; het blijft toch knap dat we, ondanks het onbegrip van onze wederhelften, blijven volhouden en ondanks de onverschilligheid over het vastleggen van dierbare herinneringen in staat zijn de prachtigste kunstwerken op een velletje van 30 x 30 te creƫren?

Trouwens .... leuke blog heb jij, wel volhouden hoor!

Anonymous said...

Don't stop me now,Queen...
although my hubbie keeps saying Another one bites the dust is a better one, or - I want it all!!!??