Thursday, February 22, 2007

When men would scrap...

They would probably be scrapping about their "other" hobbies; like boxing, football, cars, motorbikes and probably even women... (I bet men wouldn't have that much trouble making a layout about their secret love/famous BABE, but to keep the peace they would just make it all about their own wife)

I know my wife has been playing with this idea, so let's see...

BubbaH!
Ps. Who knows I might even put my money where my mouth is! (Don't tell my wife)!!!

3 comments:

Daffie Online said...

Can't wait to see your first lo.
Give it a try... you might surprise yourself ;)

D@nielle said...

I can't wait till you scrap something ...

Ed (a.k.a. Bubbah) said...

IF and I did say IF...
I need to get a speedcourse from Wes; Do I also need to know all the shorthand stuff you girls use? or do I need to print it to keep up wit y'all?

WHO KNOWS, MAYBE SOME DAY!

BubbaH!