Friday, February 23, 2007

Health vs Scrapbooking

Does any of you care to know the difference between a Health freak and a Scrapbooker?

OK, for those that are truly interested:The health freak lays out her fibres for breakfast while the scrapbooker puts fibres on her "breakfast Lay Out".

That leaves me with this question:
How would you call a scrapbooking health freak? I need to ask my wife to elaborate...


On the scrapbookroom... I did some stuff yesterday as I had a day off (or was it an Off-day), so it will probably not take that long anymore!!! No plans for this weekend, So let's just wait and see what will be done...

Anyways, have a nice weekend and enjoy!

Bubbah!

1 comment:

Daffie Online said...

Have you already planned a new project to do around the house?
Now that this one is nearly finished...lol