Monday, February 12, 2007

Backup...

You actually thought I had the weekend off to do fun stuff with the kids... WELL YES & NO!!!

YES: I did spent time doing fun stuff like going to a birthday party, swimming & playing Xbox-games!

And NO: It finally happened... She did not make a backup of her files for some time and the Harddrive died! I am working in IT so the logical thing would be me repairing whatever damage there is...

BUT I WORK IN IT; I AM NOT A MAGICIAN!!!

So I tried some stuff to retrieve files (especially mail & addresses) but the d**n thing is really broken; I took it with me to work to see if one of my co-fairies has a brilliant idea...

Let's hope so...

In the mean time a new Harddrive is installed, with all the mailboxes (yes mailboxES) set to leave a copy on the server instead of pulling all from the server!

For all you people who requested to be on her mailinglist (nieuwsbrief/newsletter), please send her a mail on: nieuwsbrief@memorylanescrapbooking.net

So this time the joke is on me!


BUBBAH!

No comments: