Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Magician as well!

Here's part 2 of the story of the deceased Harddrive...

I've been tinkering for the last three days to get the data back, and guess what?

I WORK IN IT & I AM A MAGICIAN!!!

Yeah Baby! WHO DA MAN???

As I like to be complimented just as much as anyone else (and especially scrapbookers), I wish to congratulate myself with this extraordinary achievement... You may join in! The more the merrier! This will probably get me knighted!

But to be seriously: I did manage to get back everything (that was considered lost), so if you want to receive a newsletter/nieuwsbrief and still did not send a requestmail... We will be sending it on short notice. It will be something to look forward to...

BUBBAH! (if you need visualisation, think of Arnold Schwarzenegger in a Mr. Olympia pose)

7 comments:

jojoco said...

Schouderklopje!
Da Man indeed!

corinne5 said...

jup you da man!

corinnexxx

Daffie Online said...

You're DA MAN!!!
I know now who to call when I have heavy computer problems :)

"Grendel" said...

That is a scary image you have there Bubbah - a failed HDD is no joke - well done in getting it back.

Anonymous said...

Noble work, kind sir.

Nik said...

Your the man Bubbah... Well done..

D@nielle said...

you know you are my magician .....
THE WIFE