Friday, February 16, 2007

Freak of nature or...

Y'all probably seen or heard about Wes Thomsen; this man makes documentaries about Motorcycles & Mid-life-crisis, writes articles in all major scrapbook magazines... and also made a movie about...

SCRAPBOOKING!

Check his movie-site!

The contractor is about to start the place a window in the last wall... Which means... I am about to do some more building in the scrapbookroom of my wife (and she will be off all weekend... spending time with her scrapping friends & designteam)! I wanna leave you with this:
Wes also has a blog that you should see... You got a whole weekend to read it...
A dude that starts scrapping with the grannies of your wives HAHAHAHAHAHA or the entry about him being in Australia & New Sealand on a previous occassion (15 years ago)... He actually looks cool there and doing cool stuff... MAN STUFF!

I won't tell you too much! JUST READ IT! See Y'all back on Monday! Have a Blast!

BubbaH!

2 comments:

Daffie Online said...

Wes is really cool.. he left me a comment on one of my first layouts I posted on 2peas :)

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=936194

LuzinhaFolch said...

hahaha Dude your blog is awesome!
Say hi to you wife,and tell her is that she wants comapny for scrappin in Sweden she is verry welcome!