Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Journaling Part 2

Remember my post about journaling last week? I read it back and still wanted to add some thoughts to that!

Whenever I read the journaling on one of their layouts I get the feeling that it is written for someone visual impaired... NOW THAT'S A NEW AUDIENCE!!! The journaling exactly describes the pictures!!! Why not do braille or better AUDIO BOOKS!!! They could sell extra stuff to accomodate the blind: portable cd/dvd-players to listen to the journaling!

Best not tell my wife or she would be running to the wholeseller's to buy it in bulk...

I would be more subtle; when I would do journaling, I would be doing it like...


BUBBAH!

3 comments:

Renata Moni said...

Hi, Bubbah!
I'm Renata and I am from Brazil.
Just stopping by to say your blog is fantastic!!! Love each post!

Angelique said...

Uuuhhhhhh.....okay.... Mr Bubbah you made your point :-p

Daffie Online said...

Still waiting for your first lo...
WITH JOURNALING ;-)