Friday, June 1, 2007

Another Weekend Another Workshop Event

Yep,

Once again it has come this far... Scrap-a-ganza... The whole weekend...

And guess what? No, I do not have to entertain the whole weekend! No, she arranged for the kids to be deployed to Grandma & Granddad... To relieve me from the pressure of taking care of them both! Well... I guess she did that just to make sure I did not have anything to write about...

Anyway! She already had some odd jobs for me to do, while she is off and I got my hands free as the kids are gone to sleep over!

You see, there is always something to write about

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!














BubbaH!

1 comment:

D@nielle said...

Hey this time I'm only going on sunday sweetie and we have the evening all to ourselves, oh and spiderman 3 of course ....