Friday, May 25, 2007

WASSUP!!!

Ok, Did y'all miss me? Naaah... I don't think so...

I've been soooo busy that I did not have time to blog; can you imaging that???

Well, I'll elaborate:
Now that her scraproom is done (I still have to post those pictures), she came up with a new project:

THE SCRAPGARDEN!






(just kidding) But the garden needed an EXTREME MAKEOVER... So guess who had to do all the work??? well, a large portion anyway like demolition of the terrace which was on the verge of disintegration... Yeah right... BUBBAH!

The work will be done after the weekend, so I'll be sharing with y'all on Monday!

Further... Like I told y'all Michael (son #1) joined the peanuts of Pioniers Hoofddorp... And SHE volunteered me to coach the "mini"-peanuts (you know all the lil' brothers and sisters of the peanuts wanna trow balls aswell...)... Well, the number of peanuts exceeds 20, so there is going to be a second team... and guess who is going to coach them??? BUBBAH!









BUT ON THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS:

Guess who got volunteered to coach the mini-peanuts since I got a different team???

SHE IS!!!

Bubbahahahaha!

BTW: Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

"Grendel" said...

Busy? yeah know where you are coming from there.

Mrs Grendel is off at the scrapping trade show she has been off at since wednesday. . .

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the Garden-layout ;) Embellish it with a few pretty flowers, a colorful border and for an etsy look sand a bit here and there...