Thursday, June 14, 2007

Visitors

Visitors are strange people... over 10,000 saw entries on my blog and no more than a handful dropped a comment (or not... but are still known)... I must admit that I am not that much of a writer myself on other blogs, but I do occasionally mention other people's blog or leave a comment (wheter you like it or not!). But before I stray... I was to reward visitor #10,000; that turned out to be...


ME

so I am rewarding #9,999: Nik (please mail me your details)

Last week's RAK is still open (Or are you really afraid of becoming the subject of mockery only so few have reacted??? Nah, I would never do that... Or would I? Just look above...) so feel free to leave a comment or mail.


BubbaH!
BTW Daphne: CONGRATS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Nik! And to you with 10.000 visitors! Love the cartoon LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10.000 visitors. Nice achievement! Can you enter twice for the rak? LOL And 'Hi' to Marilyn who was on my pictionary team at SAG.

misteejay said...

Hi there, I'm probably as guilty as many others about leaving comments on other blogs - do a lot of browsing but not much commenting, sorry (LOL) Still, you'll be pleased to know that I have a link to your blog from my blog. I love your cartoons.

Congrats on the 10,000 visitors and I promise to try and leave more comments in future. Toni :o)

Nik said...

WOO HOO for me... I never win anything... WOO HOO!!!!