Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hits...

Just a quick note this time...

Did you notice my counter is about to hit 10,000 visitors? I never imagined when I started this to tease my wife with the outragious way of life that comes with Scrapbooking...

Since I already have a "RAK" on my blog, and she has more than enuff stuff, in that way too crowded scraproom, I will also give one away to visitor # 10,000... So keep your eye on the counter!!!

BubbaH!

BTW: remember I told you my wife brought 2 women to the airport after the Scrap-a-lotta? And that they came jumping out of the car to get a picture of me... Well... here it is! From left to right: Marilyn, me & Claire... (Thanks Marilyn for the pic!)

1 comment:

Nik said...

WooHoo 10,000 visitors.. way to go Bubbah....

I have not been in here for awhile am having a blast reading back on your blogs...