Wednesday, June 20, 2007

VOTE!!!

How was your Father's Day/Weekend? Anyone got spoiled? I know I did...

Both boys created masterpieces for Father's Day! M created a flower in a pot which contains liquorice and C painted a coathanger and the both of them got me a book on how to draw Manga (It looks like they want me to draw Pokémon...)!
She got me a bottle of Davidoff Game... I think I need to shower more often...
I did get coffee in bed! I did not got the time to finish it in bed... but it's the thought that counts!
We got to the swimming pool like really early (9.00 AM - on a Sunday - FATHER'S DAY!!!) to take a relaxing swim... after that we went home to pick up the pressies for my father (we call him Big Buddha): A buddha with a Lotus flower with a light in it and (I picked these up on Queen's Day free market) 3 sportphotoyearbooks (1970-1971-1973) as he collects yearbooks!

The boys always have a blast overthere, so they were all sweaty when we left... Hoping they would get a little sleep in the car on the way to the other grandparents... NOT!

They continued their hyped trip over at their other grandparents... Luckely for us there were more kids to keep them busy!!!

On the scrappingfront:
DID YOU SEE THE "BLOGGER'S CHOICE AWARDS" BADGES??? SOMEBODY DID INDEED NOMINATED MY BLOG FOR SEVERAL CATEGORIES!!! HELP ME OUT AND VOTE!!!

CLICK THE BADGES, SIGN UP AND VOTE!!!
VOTE!!! (for me)
VOTE!!! (for me)
VOTE!!! (for me)

BubbaH!

No comments: