Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Weird? Me? Top 10

OK, like I told yesterday I got tagged... And since no-one (thanks 4 nothin') cared to explain the importance or value of this "thing", I had to surf for quite some blogs to find out the hard way...

There were things mentioned by people I did not want to know!!!

So I eventually came up with 10 things about me, hardly anyone knows... I do not know if these things make me weird... Without further a due:

01. I like computers! I like them so much... I have 4 desktops and several laptops... I always hide behind the fact that I am working in IT, so I need these machines to keep up with the industry...

02. I love liquorice (drop)... Right now the water is already running in my mouth only thinking about it!!! The saltier the better...

03. I always go outside (at work) "to smoke"... I quit smoking several years ago (COLD-TURKEY), but I join my co-workers for a breath of fresh air (with planes landing & taking off within meters of the front door)

04. I HATE doing chores! I always try to find an excuse not to do chores, 'cause I know that when 1 chore is done the next is already waiting... Or is this a guy's thing???

05. I am very very very lazy! I rather sit on my ... couch than go to the gym!

06. I am cheap! I only buy new cloths or shoes when the ones I own are completly worn...

07.I read books! I do not only read dozens of blogs, I also read genuine books (the ones made of paper)... I need to read before going to sleep just to wind down... And I never throw them away - They're all stuffed in the attic!!!

08. I like music... ALL MUSIC... And I need to have it... ALL... So I got loads of cd's (well over 1,000) & dvd's with mp 3's...

09. I am all talk, what she says goes...

10. Last but not least: My real name ain't Bubbah! (let's just leave it with that!)

And to show you what is really weird, I'm gonna leave you with this funny video!



BubBAH!

3 comments:

Corinna said...

OMG!!! This is the funniest scrapbooking video I have seen in a LONG time.... I am so putting it on my blog.
Thanks for the giggle this morning!
hee hee hee hee...

Nik said...

Bubbah that stuff does not make you weird.. It makes you human...

I wish I could see the utube clip but I am stuck on dial up and it takes forever to load...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this.

I am feeling so more normal now....

S.