Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Scraproom part 999 1/3

YES !!! It is finally come to this!!!


I AM DONE WITH THE SCRAPROOM!!!
Now I only have to do is the hallway... and the attic... and the garage... and (probably) the rooms of the boys...

Now it's time for her to do what she wants to do... In stead of heavy tools she only needs to paint the room and then I can do the floor (spoke too soon... wasn't really done yet... AM I EVER?) and place the desk... After which she can start moving her stuff in there!!!

OH MAN CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY!!!


Well all the spare space is now used for storing Scrapbook articles. You cannot even start to image the space we will have after the move!!! Am I getting too carried away? Just leave me daydreaming!!!

At least I got something to look forward to.


BUBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

3 comments:

corinne5 said...

yeah!! can't wait to see it!

corinnexxx

D@nielle said...

Babe you know what they say, if we can survive this, we can survive anything ....
THE WIFE

Daffie Online said...

Congratulations Bubbah!
I am sure you have done a wonderful job :).