Monday, April 30, 2007

Lessons in Journaling

I am not the one to tell you how to and what, but since most of you are in the same position I am in... Here's a brief history on Journaling!

Before languages there were already people (...) drawing up their history in caves to preserve memories for generations to come...


Centuries later came along a group of people known as Egyptians... They thought up pictures to describe situations, events, persons etc. They also are the source of our misery: THEY ARE THE ONES THAT THOUGHT UP PAPYRUS...

Then came YOU!!! and nothing was safe or sacred anymore. You needed to have all those thingies, a scraproom and my sportsmagazine too... just to "pimp" your pages!!!

Maybe this will be our future: Everyone can own a robot to do all the scrapping for you... Mabye Mr. Grendel was right after all!!! But where would be the fun of it for the ladies???


Anywayz! Happy Queensday! DON'T LET YOUR WIFE BUY TOO MUCH OLD S**T ON THE FLEA MARKETS!

BubBAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) My husband was just a teenyweenybit late with reading your advice about the fleamarkets today... I got 6 people to help me carry other people's old stuff to our house ;P