Monday, March 12, 2007

Tools

How many tools does one scrapbooking wife need to cut paper?
I know you're thinking: "1... Sciccors!!!"

NO!

Off course not! Your scrapbooking wife needs at least a dozen different sciccors... big or small, green or red, twisted or straight... It doesn't matter as long as they are different! And knifes... lots of knifes!!!

Then she also needs APPARATUSES! (I had to browse the internet to do research on this one...) It all starts out with Quickutz, SideKick, Zip E Mate, the BigKick, the Sizzix machine, the Cuttlebug, Xyron (all 1000 models of them), Provocraft cricut and then where does it stop...

SO PLEASE STOP SAYING WE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO HAVE TOOLS!!!

Speaking about LETTING WOMEN HANDLE TOOLS...
This is what happened to a friend a mine a couple of weeks ago:
His wife calls him at work and tells him she has a "minor" issue with the car...
So he asks: "The car? Are you OK?"
She replies: "Yeah I'm fine, but I think there's water in the carburetter..."
He frowns and asks: "Water in the carburetter? I thought it was much worse! But... since when do you know mechanics?"
And then she replies: "Well... I'm not really sure but..."


NOW YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT LETTING HER HELP IN THE SCRAPROOM!

(and why it is still not finished... But hey, it's reaching completion!!!)

BLUBbah

1 comment:

OGD Critic said...

I'm surprised you didn't mention the cost of those tools in comparison to your tools. My DH does routinely and I will NEVER live down that I purchased what I thot was an awesome little sanding tool at convention and came home to show him, just to be informed that he has 6 in the garage. At $1.00 each and I paid $6.00 for the ONE that I had just purchased!

I will say that I use my TOOLS more often than he does his and tho I have a room for my tools when you compare the square footage, his are in the garage, I still have LESS and mine are portable.