Monday, March 19, 2007

Secrets

Oh Boy! Have I been a slop or what... Leaving you without any posts for so long... WELL TOO BAD! I have a life too (I think - if my wife let's me)...

Well, I've been very busy! Working long days and all... Even had to work on Saturday, as I live closest... Had to attend only (and still get paid)!

How was your weekend?

I compensated the hours with a day off (TODAY) to get some more work done in the SCRAPROOM... I'm nearing completion (and than she'll have to do the rest - like painting and so on)!!!

So I'm leaving you with this quick remark:
Or in my case: She sells them as workshops... (or you can call that swapping for money)

Bubbah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear BubbaH, picked myself off the floor laughing again over the previous posts hahahahaha... But there's one thing that worries me a little bit: surely you can't be serious that your sweetheart has to do the painting in the scraproom herself?! I say: wie A zegt, moet B zeggen... She has got a very very long to-do-list already, so please help her out on just this one! ;-)

Daffie Online said...

Something completely different:
Are you sure you don't wanna pick up stampng as a hobby?
I just found you the perfect stamp

http://www.stampfrancisco.com/Product.asp?Sku=106-1688&Desc=They%27re+Called+Boobs

Daffie Online said...

Oh...and I totally agree with the previous poster about helping your wife just a little longer :)