Friday, November 9, 2007

Women vs. Children

I assume I am not the only concerned father here, but...

How come I have to tell my children to be careful when drawing with filttips, glueing and such...
While she gets to tinker with ink without even being warned...

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!

And to make matter worst... She invites other women to join in the making of mess on my diner-table! Does she warn them? NO!!! She even encourages them to experiment with all the stuff she puts outs!

This should make you smile to start your weekend!

Q: What's the difference between a Scrapper and God ?
A: God doesn't think he's a Scrapper.

Q: What's the difference between a Scrapper and a pizza ?
A: A pizza can feed a family of four.

BubbAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's called home-decoration ;)