Monday, November 19, 2007

Stuff...

Did I ever tell you about my wife's retreat last year (same group)? She had to pick up people along the way but had the car stuffed so full that whomever needed a ride had to make a space for herself...

So my wife announced (several weeks upfront) that she would not take as much stuff as last year... And me being the sceptic that I am, was shaking my head and told myself "Just wait and see"...

Luckely we have a big car with a big storage area (600 m3) which she completely filled, with just a couple of projects...

At least she didn't fill the whole passenger space (like last year) so someone could get a ride back...

But to give you an example of how things can get out of hand when you let her decide what to bring, here's a commercial (although our car is of a different make) to show you!!!



BubbaH!

BTW: The Wii was great, although I only got 1 hour to play with it... Had to watch the semifinale between Netherlands & USA (0-6), so now WE only got 4th... (even lost the game to Japan)!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha, zo erg was het niet hoor, de terugweg heb ik ingepakt en het viel echt mee.

Corinnexxx

misteejay said...

Hi there Bubbah, just to let you know - you've been tagged - do drop by my blog to see the details. Hope you're enjoying your Wii.....Toni :o)