Sunday, September 2, 2007

My Scrap Works...

I was asked a couple of months ago by My Scrapworks (a Manila-based e-zine) to do something to make women understand how their husband SUFFER their scrapbook reign...

It turned out to be an interview...

Yes, I'm proud to be in their e-zine, although I'm not the one to flourish in the spotlight... Just let me be and I'll be fine...

But now without further ado I give you: ME

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have... It's been a blast!

BubbaaaaaaH!

BTW: the link for Scrap-a-little-sunshine is here!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a great interview!!!! congrats on your first toot!

corinnexxx

Daffie Online said...

toot toot!
thanks to your wife's addiction you now have your 2 minutes of fame :-)

M!ssPr!ssy said...

toot toot

Mirjam said...

congratz!!

Alby said...

Hi Bubbah! I'm from Manila and a contributor to MSW. Not only did I find the article hilarious, I had to check out your blog. Wow! Great insight into the husband's mind. I will sure let my hubby read your blog. Looking forward to reading more of your entries.

Anonymous said...

dude! R-e-s-p-e-c-t!

Christiane said...

hehe!! congrats to you. you soooo deserve it!! ;)

Nik said...

Congrats Bubba.... TOOT TOOT for you... It was a wonderful article... Job well done!!