Friday, September 21, 2007

DigiScrap

Have you noticed that your wife spends more and more hours behind the computer screen lately? Has she started talking about digi-scrapping?

REMEMBER: to every con there is a pro: when she starts scrapping Digitally, she no longer has the need for a scraproom, to stuff all those scrapbook articles... She can now store them on the computer!!!

Does that mean she now needs a computer room???

I remember when I wanted to have the computer in the livingroom, she was the one that made me choose between her and the computer... She still has the pictures of me packing!!!

BubbaH! (packed for the weekend)... Or should she be packing for the DT-meeting (not in my house this time)???

1 comment:

wes said...

Watch out Bubbah... this just means a bigger, better, faster computer! Less space, more cash. Ouch.