Monday, September 10, 2007

The Game

Oh boy did we had fun yesterday... It's starts to look like a family-team: I Coach, my dad assists, she keeps the score, Michael & his nephew play...
We played a nice match against a not too competitive team... First inning we lost with 8-9 (although I'm not sure about the scoring); second inning we lost 11-12! Yes, that indeed made me a very proud coach! This was the first game ever for most of the kids... Check the pics at Pionier Peanuts Blog

Of course we have loads of pictures; she needs to scrap that first game in a layout... 2 pages... mini album... Way too much pictures: ALBUM!

Fixed the flood-issue (hopefully); found one of the drains from the shower cracked... replaced it and re-installed the shower... My dad helped me out; THANKS DAD!

So tonight I am going to take a nice long shower... NO I DO NOT STINK, I USE DEODORANT!

BubBAH!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

You are such a hoot and I enjoy the laughs.