Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Keep her sharp!

She is doing some scrapping in her Scrap-room when I walked in and I immediately started yelling:

CAREFUL! CAREFUL! MORE GLUE! SHIFT IT UP! TURN! TURN! MORE GLUE! MORE RIBBON! GLUE, MORE GLUE! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? YOU'RE GONNA SPILL! TURN! TURN! MORE GLUE! HURRY! HURRY! TURN! TURN! NOW! TOO MUCH GLUE! TOLD YOU SO! TURN! WAY TOO MUCH GLUE! MORE RIBBON! YOU'RE USING TOO FEW RIBBON! AND TOO FEW EMBELLISHMENTS! AND TOO FEW RUB-ONS!.....

She doesn't know what is happening and yells back: "Why are you yelling at me? What's the matter with you?"

I turn around as I walk from her scrap-room and calmly explain her: "Just to make clear how it feels you seated beside me while I am driving the car".

BUBBAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 comments:

Lisa aka Spikesmom said...

Funny!!

OGD Critic said...

Your are just evil!

Serai Meulen said...

LOL :)

Unknown said...

too funny! I'll be sharing this! lol

Anonymous said...

biggest laugh long time!!

I enjoy your blog very much!

hello from scrappin' switzerland!

**Marilyn** said...

ur Mental.
LOL.