Friday, August 24, 2007

Real Men Wanted!

As you know by now, the majority of readers of this blog are women... And every now and then I get rewarded for commenting, critize or ridiculing my wife's hobby...

Here is another example:

Sorry for the altered sign, but hey... I cannot display a sign saying "Girl", now can I?

So now that I actually got a Rockin' Dude Blogger sign, here are the NOMINEES:

Wes Thompson: the only dude that came out of the Brown Paperbag and let the world see he scrapped!
Eric: This dude makes some pretty pictures!
Mr. Grendel: Wise cracks & coffee, read some of his stories (makes me smile)!

And last but not least: Michael: where does the dude get that eye from...

Feel free to use the new sign... altough I doubt anyone will... I am however very curious 'bout who they might nominate... Just wait and see!

Have a great weekend. And for those of you that will be at home while she is scrapping:

BubbaH!

BTW: Check this!


I Am 100% Weird

I'm more than quirky, I'm downright strange.
But I'm also strangely compelling, like a cult leader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BubbaH, is it me or is that sign the same i've seen before ;) Great nominations BTW!
It's buy-nothing-week for me after having spent time with your dear woman last weekend ;-)

Daffie Online said...

The cult of the Rockin Dude Bloggers.... I like the sound of that :-)