Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Colin!

Today my youngest son is celebrating his 4th birthday... FINALLY!!! Now he can attend school as well! He's been jumping up and down to go to school ever since he's been 3 years and 9 months...

Tonight we'll been dining at the place of his choice... Normally we get to eat at Burger King or MacDonald's, but he picked The Eleventh Command (Noordwijk), 'cuz they serve "Snowy White & the 7 Dwarfs" (7 nuggets, french fries & an ice cream).

Tomorrow we'll be celebrating his birthday with a small party as most of our (and his) friends are of to holidays abroad... GUESS WHAT!

If you don't have enough friends, invite your scrapping friends!!! Well... she will be kinda mislead... The friends that come over are both quite handy with a camera, so I will have a nice talk with both of them as I am lookin' for a new camera. Should I buy a Nikon or Canon? Let me know what you think!

Back on the subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!


BubbaH! Proud dad of Colin (and Michael)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canon! nogmaals gefeliciteerd met je mooie zoon!

corinnexxx

Nik said...

You have been tagged... View my blog for more details

Mirjam said...

Congratz with your son!! Let me know what camera you'll buy, and why, looking for one myself... quit charmed about the Sony Alpha...

OGD Critic said...

Happy Birthday Colin!

About your camera question, we have both at my house, a Canon Rebel and a Nikon D80. Both are great camera's, but I personally love the Nikon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time! (And some good camera-advice ;-)