Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HOLY DAY!


As you can see, I am off to a well deserved holiday! All this scrapping is making me very tired... And I do not even do the scrapping myself! Just the thought of 2 weeks NO SCRAPPING makes me happy... (wonder what she thinks???) Maybe expanding to Turkye??? Multinational???

And the kids? Well, one of them is having his own blog... "Me & My Camera" about the way he sees life through his camera (and boy does he see a lot...), guess he'll be taking lotta pictures! Check it out HERE!!! The other one will probably just have a blast from start to finish...
See y'all in 2 weeks... If you got any good gossip... POST IT!!!

Bubbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

TIP: If you camera breaks down...


TRY THE XEROX!!!

Oh and to keep y'all busy! Try this barcode...
Want one for you??? HERE!!!

2 comments: