Thursday, July 5, 2007

DT Weekend

So another weekend another DT meeting... Ever had 13 women packed in one livingroom? Care to know where I am going to be? NOT AT HOME!!!


I needed an excuse, and one was handed to me: A birthday party!!! Yes, she will have me go alone, excusing herself and feeling guilty!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

AND HOLIDAYS STARTS RIGHT NOW... Supposely SUMMER HOLIDAYS, but it looks more like AUTUMN LEAVES!!! For me and the boys that means showers, grey skies and lots of wind to blow leaves around; For her that means new books, stamps and loads of paper!

Did I mention there are NO more scrapbook supplies in my living room??? Everything found it's place in the scraproom... And if there was no space I hung up a shelf!!!

Nevertheless I know I am going to have a nice weekend.

BubbaaaaaaaaaaH!

1 comment:

Liezbeth said...

Have a nice holiday and my husband is convinced it's barbeque weather on saterday,LOL.

Liezbeth.