Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rolemodel...

Everyone raise your hands who ever thought of me as being a rolemodel?

NO-ONE?!?!

'course I thought so, but since I am a coach to the Peanuts, I am...

Last Friday (rain was pouring down-cold) I was biking home and got to the trafficlights, when I saw that no cars were coming... So I crossed (RED LIGHT)... No big deal???

Saturday was Peanut-practice. Upon entering the hall (we practice inside for a couple of weeks) 2 kids with mother jump on me and started asking me why did I cross the red lights???


WAY BIG DEAL!!!
How am I to explain this??? I guess cookies & candy will have to do the trick...

And talking 'bout sweets...

Remember I wanted to cheer her up with... whatever...

Over the weekend I received an invite to PRE-view "Definitely, Maybe" - a Chick Flick - so I asked her what she had planned for Monday evening...

She came home with a smile on her face! Hope I made her feel a bit better...

BubbaH!

No comments: