Friday, February 29, 2008

New banner

So how y'all like my new banner? Made it from "scrap"... Which is not intended to be funny, but almost looked like I was scrappin'... Now wouldn't that be a joke!!!

On the new tip, Imma also revivin' the Scrappers with Crocs blog, had some mails (YES THEY DO IT TO THEMSELVES) requesting to show their Crocs...

This time I do not wanna complain about her and her scrap-thingies, I wanna make her feel (a bit) better... She doing so much that she hardly gets everything done that needs to be done!

She's got:

Now wouldn't it be nice to have something to stream that workflow??? Just a little program to help her sort things out??? There is this here competition to win just that: a task manager program!!!



Now that I've got that outta my system... Have a great weekend...
BubbaaaaaH!

ps. Wanna banner like mine? check here!

BTW: that is not her room!!!!

3 comments:

D@nielle said...

hmmm so you did catch on to my state of mind this week ;)....

"Grendel" said...

Love the banner - am very jealous, urgent need to redesign my own.

Banner envy - not what I ever expected to have!

scrappinshawnni said...

I just found your blog through an article online! I like your room and I feel your pain, my room is not very "conducive" or creative at the moment.

But I would love to see what you've done with it when your finished! :)