Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another weekend

Another workshop!

This time I had to move the entire shop to Utrecht to make the stuff available for the Scrap-a-licious weekend scrap...

First had to drop off the nighties at some shabby sleep-in, that was still run by the same hippies that spent the nights over there in the seventies... Even smell the pot when walking back out in the street!!!

Met some of the people that are going to be there for a couple of days... Nice meeting you ladies!

Then we had to drive all the way 'round the centre to get to the place of the workshops. When driving it takes 20 minutes... When walking it takes 7 minutes MAX!!!

I hope they have fun; I know I am enjoying the fact that the "store"-room is almost EMPTY!!! I took this picture to cherish the magic moment...

That box with the cookies & chocolat eggs ARE MINE! ALL MINE!

I FEEL PANCAKES & PIZZA COMING ON...

Have a GREAT weekend.

BubbAAAAAAAAAAH!

5 comments:

Daffie Online said...

Hopefully you don't have to bring the same amount of stuff back when picking her up again tonight :-)

corinne5 said...

bedankt voor alles ed :)

corinnexxx

D@nielle said...

thanks babe, you da best !

"Grendel" said...

Wow - it must be that time of year. Mrs Grendel is off to teach crap classes in the Wheatbelt in two weeks leaving me with the kids. Quite frankly with no car and two boys I'd rather be in Holland!

"Grendel" said...

Ahhhhh - that sould read "off to teach SCRAP classes. . ."

That kind of typo could get a guy into serious strife.