Friday, February 22, 2008

Party Update and fun stuff...

I know, I know...

It's been way too long since i've updated you, but I am a busy man (ask my wife-she keeps me busy)...

Party Update: the party was cool; The Gibson brothers (who doesn't remember them?) - could also be reffered to as Gibson Grandpa & family... did their greatest hits IN EXTENDED VERSIONS (otherwise it would never be a show of 45 minutes)!!! Then came Ben "Grandmix" Liebrand to entertain the unleashed, before the house-diva of the 90's ROBIN S. came on stage to sing her big hit (like three times)... After which Ben Liebrand came back to spin some more Michael Jackson songs (AND I MEAN THAT THERE ARE REALLY REALLY MANY)... So around 1.30 AM I heard enuff MJ to last a lifetime and I decide it was time for us to leave!

Here is an impression:



Thusfar the party... now to leave you with some fun stuff to look at over the weekend:



Check out the rest of the website Heritage.com for more stuff...

Anyways! Have a good one!

Bubb@H!

3 comments:

Daffie Online said...

OMG...Ben Liebrand? Still alive?
bwahaha...

Check out my morph :-)

D@nielle said...

oh baby you wish .... Hmmm wonder what they make of me ...

Anonymous said...

Oh damn, my look-a-like is a man while I'm a woman! Should I start to worry??