Looking at the wheater reports for the last couple o' days, gets me thinkin' bout BBQ... But there's always this hustle and all that makes the BBQ a lot of work...
- MAN gets BBQ & coals from the shed
- WOMAN cleans grill of BBQ
- WOMAN goes to the greengrocer
- WOMAN goes to the butcher.
- WOMAN goes to the bakery.
- WOMAN prepares salads and vegetables.
- WOMAN prepares the different meats.
- WOMAN puts all meat on a diss together with all other BBQ necessities, such as herbs etc.
- WOMAN brings cleaned grill and dish to MAN, who stands there waiting while holding a beer.
- MAN puts meat on the BBQ 1 by 1.
- WOMAN sets table.
- WOMAN checks vegetables she is cooking.
- WOMAN prepares dessert.
- WOMAN comes outside to tell MAN the meat on the BBQ is burning.
- MAN takes burned meat off the BBQ and gives it (on a dish) to the WOMAN.
- WOMAN takes plates and brings out the tableware.
- MAN pours drinks.
- WOMAN cleans table and makes coffee.
- WOMAN serves coffee and dessert.
- WOMAN cleans table again.
- WOMAN does dishes and cleans kitchen.
- MAN leaves BBQ be, there are still some coals burning.
- MAN asks WOMAN wheter she is happy she did not have to cook today.
- MAN sees WOMAN looking flabbergasted and concludes:
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE WOMEN...