Friday, December 7, 2007

Another one...

I got so much nice responses on my joke the other day (NOT) that I could not let you go into the weekend without at least a smurk on your faces...

Me and a friend were having some brewskies, talking about marriage the other day and how to treat your wives: "Mine does whatever I tell her to" I told my friend "For example yesterday, I called out: Bring me hot water... NOW! And she brought it to me without objecting..."

"Man what a dictator can you be!" said my friend.

I told him: "You got to look at this differently: I hate to do the dishes with cold water!"


Sorry about the short post, but I gotta go iron some stuff...
Have a nice weekend!
BubbaH!

2 comments:

Daffie Online said...

:-D

Liezbeth said...

Thanks, you made me laugh twice. Maybe i should say nothing to get a third joke?

Liezbeth.