Friday, January 25, 2008

Scrap N Breakfast...

First week of cleaning out the attic is done! One more week to build the wall between the "Scrap-over"-room and MY ROOM! That shouldn't be so hard...

ALTHOUGH...

I am a huge Snowboard-fan and a Seal-fan; and guess what... The man actually likes to ride a board! Which got me thinking about the amount of time and money we'll be spending on that one room... while I could be boarding for a whole week!!! Man do I miss out or what... Well I guess I just have to bury myself in work to keep my mind off of wandering...

Anyway to give you a short impression: HERE'S ...... SEAL!

And then there is this one...

And did I mention I won on national Radio Veronica (NL) where they play a game called "hit-snippet" and you gotta textmessage your answer to the station... And they called me back!!! I WON A PRIZE!!! A new MP3 player, a bluetooth gadget for my phone & tickets to an 80's party in Utrecht (Febr 9th)...

I know I'm gonna have a nice weekend... No building stuff... couple of birthday parties... Maybe even a game on the Wii...

BubbAAAAH!

No comments: